One of Hollywoods great young talents met a tragic ending on January 22, 2008. Heath Ledger was an Australian actor that made it big on the world stage with movies such as a Knights Tale, Brokeback Mountain, and his final and greatest role as the Joker in Batman, in which he died during the editing stage of.
His death was due to a toxic combination of prescription drugs in which he used to help him sleep. He had a long history of insomnia from those who knew him and he was using a variety of drugs to help him sleep. Officially he died of acute intoxication from the effects of the following drugs: oxycodone, hydrocodone, diazepam, temazepam, alprazolam and doxylamine.
The details of his death are as follows. Around 2:45 p.m. , on 22 January 2008, His housekeeper and his masseuse found Ledger unconscious in bed in his apartment in the SoHo neighborhood of Manhattan.
This image is not an actual death photo, there are none available that we know of. This photo is of a project that Ledger did that earily depicts his death.
The housekeeper at that time called Ledger’s friend, actress Mary-Kate Olsen, presumably for aid. Olsen, who was not in the city at the time, called a private security guard and told him to go to the apartment. At 3:26 pm, the housekeeper then made a call to 9-1-1 “to say that Mr. Ledger was not breathing.” She was then directed to perform CPR, which did not work. At 3:36 pm, Heath Ledger was pronounced dead.
You must be logged in to post a comment.